Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Non-Gamer's Gamer's Blog

Just a bit of shameless self-promotion here today. Some of you know, and some of you don't know, but this isn't my only blog, nor my only outlet of rage and ignorance. I also blog elsewhere on the innerwebs.

One of those other places is The Non-Gamer's Gamer's Blog. It was a project I came up with a while ago to keep myself from becoming a bum. You see the theory is that the only thing that keeps a freelance writer from officially becoming a bum is the ownership of a gaming system. With a gaming system in the house, I had to do something - blogging about it - to keep me from bumship.

So here is The Non-Gamer's Gamer's Blog, described as "A forty-something non-gamer gets a PlayStation 3 and tries to get up to speed, reviewing games and posting random thoughts about the electronic gaming world."

If you so dare, you can enjoy it here.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment