Friday, May 21, 2010

The Age of Reasonable Doubt

Fran Metzman is a terrific writer, a friend and a mentor, and she writes one of my favorite blogs, The Age of Reasonable Doubt about women's issues, including sexuality, age and relationships, at Wild River Review.

She just released this announcement regarding her blog: After writing The Age of Reasonable Doubt for the past five years, I am pleased to say the blog has received some very positive feedback and support. Now, in my fifth year with Wild River Review, I am moving forward with the blog in new ways. I have added graphics and photos and I have been keeping the blog current on my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter.

I am now accepting topic suggestions and your questions on relationships or issues to make the blog more interactive. If there is a subject or idea you would like explored, just post it as a comment directly on the blog, which can be found be on the bottom right-hand side of each column. I would love to hear from each and every one of you. Please pass this along to your friends!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment