Thursday, July 13, 2017

National French Fry Day

Not just the day before Bastille Day or two days after Free Slurpee Day, but July 13 is also National French Fry Day. Those who know me well know that this is a big thing for me as French fries are not just my favorite food, I also maintain a long-standing blog about French fries as well - French Fry Diary.

When I started this blog, French Fry Diary, found here and here, it was because of the premise of 'write what you know.' I know French fries, and I love French fries, so I write about French fries.

French Fry Diary is one man's journey into everything you wanted to know about French fries, and more - potato chips, recipes, onion rings, fast food, and good food - all aspects of the potato and fried food, and especially where the two meet. Whether it's a French fry restaurant review to pictures of fries from around the net, to odd facts to fries in pop culture, I try to feature it there.

French Fry Diary can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and sometimes on Instagram as well, and fries are frequently a topic on my podcasts - The GAR! Podcast and The Make Mine Magic Podcast, and even sometimes Nerdfect Strangers. Here's hoping, that on National French Fry Day, you'll join me on my journey. Mmmm… fries…

No comments:

Post a Comment