Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Final Six Entries from the Second Eurovision Semi-Final


Turkey: "Love Me Back" by Can Bonomo



Traditional and groovey. This one is growing on me. The video helps a lot.

Estonia: "Kuula" by Ott Lepland



Slovakia: "Don't Close Your Eyes" by Max Jason Mai



The token rocker this year hoping for a rerun of 2006 Lordi win. I like the song, very Linkin Park and Papa Roach, but the chorus is a bit too Europe for me.

Norway: "Stay" by Toolji



This is another early favorite for me. It's got everything a Eurovision song should have. This is a surefire entry for the Finals, and maybe the win.

Bosnia & Herzegovina: "Korake Ti Znam" by Maya Sar



Lithuania: "Love Is Blind" by Donny Montell



The blindfold is a bit much, and the disco transformation scared me more than a Rick-roll.

The Second Semi-Final takes place on May 24th in Baku.

No comments:

Post a Comment