Friday, September 25, 2015

Getting Prepped for the New Season


Just a recap of my reviews to get ready for what's coming this season…

"Arrow" begins its fourth season on October 7th, and you can read my complete reviews of its first three seasons right here. Reviews for season four will continue to appear here on this blog.

"The Flash" begins its second season on the CW the day before on October 6th, and you can read my complete reviews of its first season from Biff Bam Pop! right here. Reviews of season two will continue on BBP.

"Supergirl," from the folks who brought you both "Arrow" and "The Flash," begins on October 26th. If you'd like to read my spoiler-filled review of the pilot episode, you can see that here.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." enters its third season on September 29th, and you can find my complete reviews of its first two seasons right here. Season three's reviews will also continue to appear at BBP.

If you'd like to see all of my reviews of "Doctor Who," which just started its ninth season of the new series last week, you can see them here, and they also continue at BBP.

And as long as I'm pimping television reviews, you can also check out my complete reviews of "Daredevil," "Agent Carter," and "Avengers Assemble." Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment