Thursday, May 14, 2015

Avengers Assembled


If you're not tired of me talking about the Avengers, at the end of this post, you just might be.

I'm talking about the film Avengers: Age of Ultron in two places this week. First you can find me and The Bride discussing the film in the Disney-focused Make Mine Magic Podcast right here, and then if you want see me as well as hear me, I am joined by Biff Bam Pop! staffers J.P. Fallavollita, Jason Shayer, and Jim Knipp talking about the movie on the latest episode of the Biff Bam Popcast! that you can check out right here.

Of course you read my review of the film here, my hopes for it here, my reviews of the first Avengers movie then and now, and if you don't know who (or what) Ultron is, I tell you here.

And as sidebars to the film, my reviews of "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" are here and "Marvel's Agent Carter" here. And if that's not enough, my reviews of Disney XD's animated series "Marvel's Avengers Assemble" are here. And if you want to discuss anything Avengers-related, check out the Avengers Forever group on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment