Monday, September 03, 2012

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan


This one hit me kinda hard because I always liked this guy. Actor Michael Clarke Duncan has passed away from complications of a heart attack suffered almost two months back. He was way too young at 54.

Whether you know him as Bear from Armageddon, or his classic role as John Coffy in Stephen King's The Green Mile, or my favorite, crossing color lines as the villainous Kingpin in Daredevil, Michael Clarke Duncan was a phenomenal actor whose talent and presence was hard to match. A sad passing, the man will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. Hits me hard too.

    He was also excellent on THE FINDER which got cancelled a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad. I really enjoyed his work. He made each part he played,believable

    ReplyDelete