Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dustin the Turkey

It's almost Eurovision time and you know I love me some Eurovision. And while the question of where this year's competition may be held due to riots and threats of war is still up in the air, entries are online for all to view.

Ireland who has repeatedly placed at the bottom of the voting most years in Eurovision, last year second to last with an old-fashioned Irish ballad, has decided to pull out all the stops to win this year. Much like the UK attempted (but failed) to bring Morrissey to the stage last year, Ireland has recruited its latest and some say greatest pop sensation to compete in this year's Eurovision Song Contest... Dustin the Turkey.



Without further ado, here is Ireland's entry for Eurovision 2008. You've been warned.



Well, I'll say this, it's much better than Scooch...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 PM

    I thought this was some type of recipe for those who are less than house proud.




    I think maybe it would have been better if I were right.


    LMAO...too funny

    Renee'

    ReplyDelete